Re: New photo.

  • kenhaining777
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009

      [Cheers for the new photo entitled 'Nick sayers at pc'. Just one problem with it
      though. I think the photo makes Nick look a tad TOO virtuous.lol

      regards...naboth675]

      Actually, Nick has used that same picture for years on his worship Wayman site to depict "Slammers."

      http://www.waymanmitchell.com/Critics.htm

      He claims that Slam the Door, with its almost 1000 members, was really just 10 people, mostly me.  He makes some really retarded accusations.  One of them is that I claim that he has left the church.  Of course, that is now true, but I never actually had said in the past that Nick had left his Potter's House church.  Now he has left, and declared his pastor, and the leaders over his pastor, to be unsaved men.  Yet, he still seems to cling to the idea that Wayman is the Christ, even though Wayman is the "headship" over these "unsaved" pastors and leaders.

      Who knows how he views things these days, though.  He hasn't been around for a while.  His claim was that Vicary destroyed the Australian branch of Waymanland, again ignoring that it was Wayman who appointed David Vicory to replace the "apostate" Mike Mastin.  You know that when Nick of Lismore has left his fellowship church, the Australian Potter's House must be on its last legs.

      Shalom
      Ken

    • huevos
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2009
        Hey Ken, for you to have been the only member of slam the door , you would have had to devote alot of time. I Myself know for a fact that I was a member. You must have had a multi persnalites to be able to do what you did on slam the door. I know fotr a fact that alot of those people that saw my name on the site got in touch with me and WE were all able to help one another with the pain and disappointment we had expireinced. So go ahead put you Cybil costume on and fool the so called " experts"

        Nice chatting with all of you Cybil...er...Ken over the years. Mark Imalivngud or imalivnwell..or who was I again?...I guess I was the 11th member!!!

        --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > [Cheers for the new photo entitled 'Nick sayers at pc'. Just one problem
        > with it
        > though. I think the photo makes Nick look a tad TOO virtuous.lol
        >
        > regards...naboth675]
        >
        > Actually, Nick has used that same picture for years on his worship
        > Wayman site to depict "Slammers."
        >
        > http://www.waymanmitchell.com/Critics.htm
        > <http://www.waymanmitchell.com/Critics.htm>
        >
        > He claims that Slam the Door, with its almost 1000 members, was really
        > just 10 people, mostly me. He makes some really retarded accusations.
        > One of them is that I claim that he has left the church. Of course,
        > that is now true, but I never actually had said in the past that Nick
        > had left his Potter's House church. Now he has left, and declared his
        > pastor, and the leaders over his pastor, to be unsaved men. Yet, he
        > still seems to cling to the idea that Wayman is the Christ, even though
        > Wayman is the "headship" over these "unsaved" pastors and leaders.
        >
        > Who knows how he views things these days, though. He hasn't been around
        > for a while. His claim was that Vicary destroyed the Australian branch
        > of Waymanland, again ignoring that it was Wayman who appointed David
        > Vicory to replace the "apostate" Mike Mastin. You know that when Nick
        > of Lismore has left his fellowship church, the Australian Potter's House
        > must be on its last legs.
        >
        > Shalom
        > Ken

      • kenhaining777
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2009

          Mark said:

          [Hey Ken, for you to have been the only member of slam the door , you would have
          had to devote alot of time.]

          I demonstrated to Nick over on Cracked Pots a few months ago, by listing over 40 names of distinct individuals who had posted on Slam the Door, that his claim that there were really only 5 to 10 people on the message board was false. Actually, there were hundreds who posted there, and the ones I listed were just some I could recall off the top of my head.  He still would not correct what he has written on his Worship Waymanchrist site.  This shows that he is just a bitter dude who lashes out at anyone who exposes Wayman's World.  He won't let go of his belief that there were only a few people, or maybe he is just outright dishonest.  The irony of it is that his branch of Waymanland is so messed up that even Nick himself has left.  Yet, he clings to the idea that Wayman is the Christ, so to speak.

          I have to wonder if by this point he is coming to some painful realizations?  You can only rationalize so much.

          Shalom
          Ken