Re: John Onelum exposed.

  • springvaleman
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hey Naboth, didn't mean to offend on the "tongues".I personally think it has been done away with by the completion of the canon.Tongues as spoken in the PH and other mainstream Pentecostal churches CANNOT be classed or confirmed as a viable language. If you recall in the book of Acts, chapter 2 vs 7-11, it clearly portrays a legitimate "earthly" language.What we hear today is gibberish, pure and simple.

      --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675" <naboth675@...> wrote:

      > I know christians have differing views on the whole speaking in tongues thing {I personaly think it's definitely biblical}. However the idea of Onelum ranting in tongues as if thats going to change matters is both amusing and believable as well as a hopelessly futile act on his part. I don't remember shepherd. {Lets hope he's a better 'shepherd' than mr Onlelum! Though if he's a clone that hope goes flying out the window quicker than a tv set in the hands of a drug fueled rock star}
      >
      > You typed 'one of them {God forbid} is even pastoring himself' I just realised that this could be read two ways. Given the popularity {or lack of} many of these pioneer churches he might well be 'pastoring himself' lol
      >
      > regards...naboth675
      >
      > --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "springvaleman" <ronald_perrott@> wrote:
      > >
      > > You're right Naboth.He's probably spinning out right now, not knowing where to turn.He's probably rocking back and forth in a corner yelling out in tongues, "binding" the spirit of fear and confusion that has suddenly come upon him.Good luck with that!
      > > The fallout from this for certain people will be huge.These people needed this guy for all matters of life.One of them is even (God forbid) pastoring himself.His name is Shepherd..do you know him? He is a proper Onelum clone if I ever did see one.What will they think now? I really don't know what God can do to show these people what they are really involved in.Oh well..the saga continues.
      > >
      > > --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675" <naboth675@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I'm not expecting anything from Onelum's lawyer. I think his departure speaks volumes. Personally I think his threats were the last desperate attempts of a drowning man to find a way of salvaging his reputation before he did the decent thing and quit.
      > > >
      > > > Taking critics to court can be annoying for the victim but there are so many critics that your 'attack' ends up all over the web anyway along with all the not so flattering details of what you are suing them over. It's totally self defeating. He's just making himself look even worse.
      > > >
      > > > regards...naboth675

    • naboth675
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 12, 2009

        No offence taken.:)

        ps : I'll be back in Kenya next year for a mission trip. I can't wait!