Re: The church down your street - What you can expect.

  • naboth675
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009

      I've just had a phone call from a guy claiming that someone from the Northampton Potters House accused him of putting posters up against their church. Apparently that church has now become a protest target. That's the first I or the person I spoke to knows about it. if anyone has any further info then do enlighten us.

      cheers...naboth675