Re: Another Interesting Report

  • naboth675
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
      Having just read the details of what he is alleged to have done. {and it dos'tn't sound unlike a fellowship pastor at all} I have to say that while I don't condone his over the top behaviour the claims that these people are making and the terminology used are patently ridiculous. For crying out loud, back in the 1980's teachers in the u.k dealt with disruptive pupils in a physical manner on many occasions. It never occured to people to kick up a fuss about it. As I said I'm not condoning the guy and what he did but the reaction and the terminology used in the report is way out of proportion to what is described as actually happening.

      I guess I despise this P.C response as much as I dislike abusive pastors. Both are unbalanced.

      regards...naboth675