W.Mitchell's Salary

  • John Doe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
      Does anyone know how much his salary is plus perks?He claims that it a the same as an journeyman electrician that is a very broad statement.Some Pastors get $35,000 a year before perks,after perks it comes out to be $70,000. I heard Greg Mitchell preach if your looking to make 70 to 80 thousand a year you miswell get out of the ministry,I was thinking there are men making that kind of money with perks.

    • naboth675
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009
        Mitchell won't disclose it as far as I know.