The Power of the Potters House salvation.

  • naboth675
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      THIS is the track record of someone I know who has been a member
      of the fellowship for many years. This person has considered
      themselves a full on disciple and has had ministry and is in
      ministry at the moment.

      1992 - Arrives in the U.K. Anglican church.
      1992 - Goes to the Potters House and gets really saved.
      1995/97 - Goes to university. Comes back and gets saved again after
      being involved in sin.
      2001 - Taken to court over financial fraud. Gets saved again.
      2001 - Leaves church for a period.
      2002 - Returns to church and gets saved again.
      2002 - Caught in sin. Removed from the church for a season. Doesn't
      bother to return.
      2005 - Returns to the church and gets saved again.

      Now I calculate that this person has got saved at least six times
      over the course of his christian walk. This person was the most
      critical and pro fellowship person I knew. There are a few
      conclusions that can be drawn in all this.

      1 / The Potters House gospel is unable to keep a person saved.
      2 / The Potters House gospel is unable to keep a person from falling
      into serious sin.
      3 / In the Potters House salvation you can get saved again and again
      and again.
      4 / This person seems to lack the power to live the christian life.

      The last time I saw this person he was back in church and looked
      gaunt. He looked as if most of the blood had been drained from him.
      He lacked natural life. The experiences have sucked him dry.
      His very hope and faith have been raped by this fellowship legalism.
      Who can doubt that his view of salvation is faulty. Sin just gains
      dominion in his life again and again. On a couple of occasions he
      struck another member of the congregation.

      So there you have it. Another Potters House success story. Excuse me
      if I don't get too excited when I hear of someone getting saved in
      the fellowship. I only hope this guy can keep his head above water.

      regards...naboth675