Dave Vicary Sacked by Waymanchrist

  • kenhaining777
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      I have it from a reliable source that Dave Vicary, after being asked to resign the Perth church some weeks, and after his church council/board refused to comply with Lord Wayman's demand, that the Pope of Prescott has overridden the local leadership and sacked Vicary. Wayman had said, when the council refused to accept Vicary's resignation, that he would leave Vicary as pastor and deal with the issues down the road.  It appears he has done that.

      Apparently a 25 page email was sent to all the pastors in Australia discrediting Dave Vicary, pastor of the Perth church.  It appears, once again, that Wayman is out to destroy his own hand picked leader.  A group of pastors in Australia have all signed a letter saying that they disagree with the removal of Vicary, and Greg Mitchell has been calling those pastors warning them that they need to apologize.  The letter states that these pastors are 100% behind Dave Vicary. Every one of the leaders, except one, signed the letter.

      The Mighty Mitch talked to the Perth church council and told them to accept Vicary's resignation or he would fly Dave Vicary to the U.S. conference in Prescott and sack him in front of the conference body. The council reluctantly accepted Dave's resignation. Vicary wrote an email to the pastors in Australia thanking them for the privlidge of leading the Australian fellowship, and encouraged them to stay strong in their support of the fellowship for the sake of their people.

      That is the latest from, as I say, a reliable source.  From an earlier report I learned that at the first demand for Vicary to resign, it was Anthony Tilli who was to replace Vicary.  I am sure we will find out soon enough. (I have since found out from another source that Wayman himself is currently pastoring Perth.)

      I will post this, and then make some comments.

      Ken

      Shalom

    • kenhaining777
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
        I wrote:

        [I have it from a reliable source that Dave Vicary, after being asked to resign the Perth church some weeks, and after his church council/board refused to comply with Lord Wayman's demand, that the Pope of Prescott has overridden the local leadership and sacked Vicary. Wayman had said, when the council refused to accept Vicary's resignation, that he would leave Vicary as pastor and deal with the issues down the road.  It appears he has done that.]

        Once again it becomes obvious that Wayman is the only real leader in the fellowship.  It doesn't matter if the local church wants to keep their pastor.  Wayman's word is law, and he is essentially a pope in his own religious world.  In that world, the church has no say in such matters.  I hope people in the Perth church, and in all the churches in Australia, take this as an opportunity to leave that joke of a fellowship.

        Ken
        Shalom

      • kenhaining777
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
          I wrote:

          [Apparently a 25 page email was sent to all the pastors in Australia discrediting Dave Vicary, pastor of the Perth church.  It appears, once again, that Wayman is out to destroy his own hand picked leader.  A group of pastors in Australia have all signed a letter saying that they disagree with the removal of Vicary, and Greg Mitchell has been calling those pastors warning them that they need to apologize.  The letter states that these pastors are 100% behind Dave Vicary. Every one of the leaders, except one, signed the letter.]

          Hank Houghton was thrown out of the fellowship when he wrote a letter condemning the way that Bill Coolidge had been forced out of Waymanland.  Lord Wayman will not tolerate any sympathy for those he casts out of his fellowship.  It will be interesting to see which of these pastors who say they are 100% behind Vicary recant, and which maintain their stand.

          It appears that "Chucky's" influence in back in the land down under.  Woe to Australia!  I wonder if he will end up back down there to try and hold things together?  That might help some pastors make the final decision to get out.

          Shalom
          Ken

        • kenhaining777
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
            I wrote:

            [The Mighty Mitch talked to the Perth church council and told them to accept Vicary's resignation or he would fly Dave Vicary to the U.S. conference in Prescott and sack him in front of the conference body. The council reluctantly accepted Dave's resignation. Vicary wrote an email to the pastors in Australia thanking them for the privlidge of leading the Australian fellowship, and encouraged them to stay strong in their support of the fellowship for the sake of their people.]

            First, we see the bully method.  In other words, the church council was completely bullied by Wayman.  That is Wayman's method.  Always has been that way.  Wayman has set up his fellowship so that he always has the upper hand.  From a political/social point of view, you could almost admire the set up. If only it wasn't so evil.

            If Dave Vicary did indeed send out an email encouraging the pastors to stay in the fellowship and support it, I have zero respect for the man, and I use the term "man" loosely.  At this point, Vicary has to see clearly that the fellowship that he has been a part of is evil.  Yet, he encourages pastors to stay in "for the sake of their people"?  Give me a break.

            I know how this operates.  Wayman makes deals.  They are basically, "If you do this, I'll do this."  For example, when the pastor of the Guam church resigned, Wayman had him sign over the church property to Prescott.  I am sure the pastor got something in return for that.  If you cooperate with Wayman, he will sweeten the deal.  I would like to know what Vicary is taking with him as he leaves.  How much of the resources that the people in the churches gave for "world evangelisim" is going to end up in Vicary's possession?  That should be published to all the churches.

            The people in the Perth church should be especially interested in this.  A lot of people would like to get that kind of money for just sending out a pro fellowship email.

            Shalom
            Ken