Greetings from Nairobi, Kenya

  • naboth675
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hello everybody and greetings from the city of Nairobi, Kenya.

      I am in the country on a four week evangelistic and preaching mission
      and at present am ministering at 'The church of the LORD' which is
      pastored by Bishop Abednego. We will be visiting and preaching at
      several of the chrches he has launched into the region over the next
      week or so before I go on to minister at several of pastor Joseph
      Karaja's churches. {Joseph was the former fellowship pastor who
      survived Mitchell's attempts to destroy his ministry. He is sill going
      strong.

      Finally I will be in the city of Bungoma, Kenya to minister at the
      chrcvh of brother Moses Nyongesa before going to the local prison
      {only as a visitor!]. I have heard a wonderful testimony of what God
      has done there with nearly 1,000 souls coming to Christ.

      I would greatly appreciate the prayer support of those who read here.
      God is doing wonderful things in the lives of people in this nation.

      shalom....naboth675
    • udunnojac
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        Naboth,

        God Bless you and the ministry folks you are part of there with
        Bishop Abednego and Pastor Joseph. Thanks for the good report - be
        sure to tell us more when you get a chance. It sounds exciting!

        Imagine that, a revival happening that Mitchell has nothing to do
        with... well Duhhhhh!

        God speed mate!
        Prayers on the way!
        Jac

        --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675"
        <naboth675@...> wrote:

        > Hello everybody and greetings from the city of Nairobi, Kenya.
        >
        > I am in the country on a four week evangelistic and preaching
        mission
        > and at present am ministering at 'The church of the LORD' which is
        > pastored by Bishop Abednego. We will be visiting and preaching at
        > several of the chrches he has launched into the region over the next
        > week or so before I go on to minister at several of pastor Joseph
        > Karaja's churches. {Joseph was the former fellowship pastor who
        > survived Mitchell's attempts to destroy his ministry. He is sill
        going
        > strong.
        >
        > Finally I will be in the city of Bungoma, Kenya to minister at the
        > chrcvh of brother Moses Nyongesa before going to the local prison
        > {only as a visitor!]. I have heard a wonderful testimony of what God
        > has done there with nearly 1,000 souls coming to Christ.
        >
        > I would greatly appreciate the prayer support of those who read
        here.
        > God is doing wonderful things in the lives of people in this nation.
        >
        > shalom....naboth675

      • naboth675
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
          Cheers mate. Updates on the way.