Question for Potters House: Answer the %$#@&^% QUESTION!

  • udunnojac
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
      Just a simple Question: WHO is Wayman Mitchell's HEADSHIP?

      Since my introduction to Mitchell's teaching and doctrines I have
      heard much about the importance of Headship. All the pastors I heard
      in CFC/CFM The Door & The Potters House taught this doctrine without
      exception and without apology. To a man every one of them taught it
      was a Biblical doctrine that they taught was necessary for serving
      God.

      They taught submitting to Headship was absolutely a prerequisite to
      staying saved and made no bones about teaching if anyone walked away
      from their headship they were in danger of going to hell. They taught
      to walk away was to reject God Himself.

      It was taught that abandoning or rejecting headship was disbedience
      and rebellion. They insisted that it was a sure fire way to backslide
      and to run straight to the devil.

      The Headship doctrine gave the pastor authority over the flock ie the
      church members and congregants all of which are expected to submit to
      the pastors authority without exception and without question. To
      hesitate or to question the pastor was tantamount to trodding the
      blood of Christ under our feet and crucifying Him afresh. It was
      taught that all CFC/CFM pastors were in total complete submission to
      Wayman Mitchell's autority as their Headship. Did I miss anything?

      OH, and our Headship was where God placed us - in other words where
      we found God, got right with Him ie where we got saved for real ie
      The Potters House church and we were forbidden to visit other
      churches and strictly forbidden to change churches, even if we felt
      led to move to another city or state with the best intentions of
      attending a bona-fide Potters House CFC/CFM church.

      OK, with that in mind, again I ask the Question:

      WHO is Wayman Mitchell's HEADSHIP?

      Since not one person from the Potters House has the intestinal
      fortitude to just answer the Question let me say that if you are in
      the Potters House, you need to ask THIS question of yourself and of
      your PH peers. Mostly you need to examine the New Testament and read
      all of the exhortations to the Body of Christ in it for yourself and
      see if there is even one instance where the Church is to submit to
      a 'man' as authority or what the Fellowship calls 'Headhip'! You
      won't find one single reference to it in all of the New Testament
      from the Gospel of Matthew to the book of the Revelations of St John.
      The word 'headship' is not found in the Bible!

      The Headship doctrine is a foul deminic doctrine that Wayman Mitchell
      has taught to keep people chained to the chairs. He has said "There's
      no chains on the chairs!" in defense of his teachings against those
      who have cried abuse and claimed manipulation. He is not telling the
      truth. His Headship 'headtrip' keeps the people coming back and
      serving on Mitchell's treadmill for fear if they fail to do as
      Mitchell has taught that they will miss heaven.

      Mitchell demands tithes which is a teaching from the Old Law - the
      Old Covenant in the Old Testament. Does this guy know that Jesus
      nailed the Law to the Cross? The Church ie the Body of Christ is an
      heir of a better covenant, a better testament which fancy word for a
      will when someone dies. Jesus died and left us His will and testament
      which is the New Covenant and it's found in the New Testament.
      Nowhere in the New Testament does any apostle teach that the Church
      is to continue the tithe Law. We are no longer under that old Law -
      we are under Grace. We are expected to perform works of Love which is
      the Fruit of Righteousness and those fruit validate our faith - NOT
      works of the flesh for faith worketh by love and the fruit is a life
      that gives rather than pays a measilly ten percent! God isn't
      interested in our mere pittance of 10%! He is interested in 100% of
      all that we are and do and all that we have.

      The Potters House demands tithes and demand that their members show
      up everytime the Door is open. They demand that they submit to the PH
      Pastor's headship. This is NOT the Gospel that Jesus, Paul, James,
      John & Peter taught! The TRUE Gospel teaches that it's members are
      submitted to God thru Jesus and He is the ONLY mediator between God
      and man, which does not include Mary or Wayman Mitchell nor does it
      include Paul or a PH pastor or anyone else for that matter!

      Who is Wayman MItchell's headhip? I can answer that question!

      Ready for the answer? OK here it is:

      Wayman Mitchell has NO HEADSHIP! He is a hypocrite that doesn't even
      have the minimum requirements to be a Potters House disciple. He is
      not submitted to anyone on the planet nor in the known or unknown
      universe. Tithes? Who does he tithe to? Nobody! That's what the BIG
      fight was over when Foursquare kicked him out of their denomination
      in 1983 because he flatly refused to pay tithes from his church and
      from the churches that men who he'd raised up as disciples that he
      sent out to pioneer a church plant in another town, state or country.
      He demanded tithes of those churches yet refused to pay them to
      Foursquare. Moreover, Wayman Mitchell has NEVER ever pioneered a new
      church plant in any city, state or country in his entire history as a
      self styled pastor. He answers to NO ONE!

      So, what can we conclude from FACT that Wayman Mitchell has NO
      Headship, something that he teaches that ALL in the Body of Christ
      are to submit to if they expect to be saved and actually please God?

      There is no other recourse but to conclude that Wayman Mitchell is a
      LOOSE CANNON - a law unto himself and one who has no authority except
      that which he TAKES from people who are duped, conned, manipulated
      and lied to in order to keep them showing up, bringing their hard
      earned money and giving their individual pastors authority over their
      lives when in fact they need to be submitted to God and Him alone
      thru Jesus His Son!

      Potters House monkeys like to point out that Mitchell has been
      pastoring since 1970 and often speak of the number of churches around
      the world they have which they attribute to Mitchell's vision and
      some by his 'sweat and blood' as they like to paint the picture of
      the ever laboring Mitchell out working hard like Paul who was a
      tentmaker. The truth is Mitchell has been pastoring since the 60's in
      small churches across the US with Foursquare who he blamed for not
      sending him to the big plush churches where the money flowed and the
      pastor drove a new Oldsmobile or Buick and wore hand tailored suits.
      Mitchell never completed his studies at Foursquare's LIFE Bible
      College. He left and Foursquare felt compelled to back him and he was
      given an honorary degree in order for him to be licensed thru their
      denomination. Mitchell squabbled with headquarters from day one,
      disobeying one directive after another, rebelling over and over again
      until they decided to kick him out in 1983. That year he preached at
      Regional Conference in Tuscon and uttered a false prophecy that
      predicted the downfall and utter destruction of Foursquare. Since
      separating from Mitchell the denomination has proliferated and if
      anything prospered and planted 1000's of churches across the globe!

      So what are we to conclude?

      Wayman Mitchell has no headship, he answers to no one and he is a
      FALSE PROPHET! His CFC/CFM Potters House church organization is a
      CULT!!!!
    • naboth675
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2008
        Who IS Wayman Mitchell's headship? Well jac you know we are NEVER
        gonna get the answer to THAT one.....which is precisely why we keep
        asking the question! We hope it will wake some fellowship people up.

        I hope you guys will forgive me for only poking my head in once in a
        while. I just don't have the time to get on here everyday anymore.

        By the way, I'm off to Africa in the next several weeks. I'll be
        preaching and ministering at a number of churches including former
        fellowship pastor Joseph Karanja. I'd appreciate the prayer support
        of the saints on this forum.

        cheers...naboth675

        --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, udunnojac