Re: Prescott Tithe?

  • Darren Smith
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 1, 2008
      Somehow the history of the fellowship got flavoured with Wayman syrup.
      Every story now told is about glorious beginnings of greatness due to
      a legend greater than any man of God EVER!!

      Richard Tozar the brown nose for Wayman preached at Perth in 2003 of
      how God had a powerful last days plan and Wayman was Gods chosen
      vessel for this great task. Tozar said to be apart of the fellowship
      you must believe that God established the Potter's House through
      Wayman Mitchell 30 years ago and the fellowship is the result of Gods
      sovereign call upon Wayman's life and that Wayman did not get his call
      from MAN BUT GOD HIMSELF (how do you like that, eh??). He preached
      that, I have the sermon.

      Thats why Wayman worshippers can believe that people will be struck
      dead (using Moses as an example) for questioning Lord Wayman!!

      Darren

      --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Darren said:
      >
      > [It's just as I thought. The tithe much like most things they teach are
      > apart of the "ask no questions" package. I had never been told or
      > heard anyway in autralia that there was any money in any fellowship
      > church in australia going directly to prescott except Perth. As far
      > as I know this must be a WELL KEPT SECRET.]
      >
      > I think that Perth is treated like Prescott, in the sense that
      > Australian tithes all go to Perth, and Perth may still tithe to
      > Prescott. Remember, Wayman O. himself pastored in Perth for two
      > different periods of time. He set up Perth like Prescott. I don't
      > think any of the Australian churches actually send tithes to Prescott,
      > other than maybe Perth.
      >
      > Wayman deliberately put his son in law, Mike Mastin, to be the Prince of
      > Australia. This gave Wayman the extra control over that fellowship.
      > However, Mastin apparently broke down under the strain of it all, and
      > eventually abdicated the throne. Lord Wayman seemed to have a good deal
      > of control over Vicary while he was Master of London town, and so he
      > seemed like a good choice to succeed Mastin.
      >
      > When I preached for Vicary in Bury Saint Edmonds, he told me that he
      > considered Mastin to be the Mighty Mitch's peer. That was pretty much
      > forbidden since, as we all know, Wayman is a man without peer. So now
      > that Vicary occupies the throne that once seated Prince Mastin, does he
      > consider himself to be Lord Wayman's peer?
      >
      > What is sadly amusing is that Greg Johnson and Mike Mastin are rapidly
      > becoming forgotten in the mists of time. Greg Johnson was sent to
      > rescue the fledging Australian work when the first pastor was busted,
      > yet again, for sampling the local women. Mike Mastin maintained the
      > work in Australia for years, and oversaw the planting of the churches
      > there. Yet, now they are being written out of the fellowship history.
      >
      > I could just imagine a revised version of We Can Take the Land, and all
      > the other legends of the fellowship. They would have to change just
      > about every name of every pastor and preacher in the book.
      >
      > Shalom

    • naboth675
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 1, 2008

        --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > The original "edict" on inter church tithing was that you would tithe 5%
        > to your "mother church," and 5% to Foursquare. After the break from
        > Foursquare, we were told to tithe 10% to our "mother church." This did
        > not last long, and I can almost see the light bulb go off in Wayman's
        > head. We received another letter a few months after the one telling us
        > to tithe 10% to the "mother church," and were told instead to tithe 5%
        > to Prescott and 5% to our "mother church." Obviously, if you were
        > planted out of Prescott, then 10% would go to Prescott. Then, as
        > "generations" of churches were planted, we were told that we should
        > tithe 5% to our mother church, and 5% to our "grandmother church." In
        > other words, if Cape Cod planted a church, then that church would tithe
        > 5% to Cape Cod, and 5% to Tucson.
        >
        > It was decided in 1990 that those churches which had planted 25 or more
        > churches would be entitled to the full tithe from the churches they
        > planted, but would still tithe 10% to their mother church. Ron Jones
        > refused to continue to tithe to Prescott, noting that Prescott paid
        > tithes to no one since the break from Foursquare. To make up for this,
        > it was decided that Prescott would tithe to Perth and Perth would tithe
        > to Prescott, just so it could be said that these churches tithed. I
        > think that was abandoned after a short period of time. It was later
        > decided that those churches which were collecting the full 10%, who had
        > 25 or more churches planted, would tithe off the tithe they collected
        > from their churches to Prescott.

        {naboth says} Just remember folks that we are not like the other churches. We are based on the bible. We are doing it like the book of acts and of course our wonderful headship in Prescott had a biblical mandate for each and every one of those decisions.

        ROTFLOL.:)). What a religious circus!

        naboth675

      • naboth675
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 1, 2008

          I only wish you could sue those golah's for your money back. You were sold a bill of goods that didn't work. {Pretty much the story of cfm really.:(}

          regards...naboth675

          --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "Darren Smith" <christ1_in_me2@...> wrote:

          > The need to get a person into a high pressure and high manipulation
          > setting where they are apart of such extreme group dynamics is
          > important for a CFMer to continue to function.
          >
          > In Australia Vicary and Greg Farrell claim people go to conference to
          > be told and reminded what to believe. Thats extreme.
          >
          > I owe my brother $1500 and I never had a better chance to pay him back
          > than the 2 times I saved over $700. In both years (2003 and 2004) I
          > wasn't going to go to conference but to give my brother the money.
          > Alex told me the "righteous man" "believes God" and goes to
          > conference. Both times I came back from perth with no money. I gave
          > around $200 in 2004 in the "you are selfish" cash grab alter calls on
          > world evangelism night. I should mention I never got a 10 fold
          > blessing from God for some reason, I must of given it religously and
          > not out of "faith". Who would of thought??
          >
          > Darren
          >
          > --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675"
          > naboth675@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Yep. Conference is the place where God can REALLY speak to you unlike
          > > other times. That's where they went wrong in the book of acts. They
          > > didn't have conferences.
          > >
          > > Sure God spoke in those days but now we have conferences God is
          > > really speaking!
          > >
          > > Unless they are claiming that conferences are in the book of acts.
          > >
          > > You've just got to laugh.
          > >
          > > regards...naboth675
          > >

          > > --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "Darren
          > > Smith" <christ1_in_me2@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > It is said conference is the setting where "god" can really "speak"
          > > > to "his people" about "his needs" and "his purposes" to give
          > > them "a
          > > > destiny".
          > > >
          > > > Darren
          > > >
          > > > --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675"

          > > > runs
          > > > sake

          > > (or
          > > > emotional
          > > evangelism

          > > > was
          > > for

          > > > slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675"

          > > > MY

          > > slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "Darren

          > > > OF
          > > > claims,

          > > > slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "Darren

          > > charity
          > > > where
          > > (%
          > > > of

          > > > tithe

          > > > and

        • naboth675
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 1, 2008
            It will certainly be interesting to see how it all pans out when
            Wayman stands squirming before the creator.

            Smith" <christ1_in_me2@...> wrote:

> [...]
            Jones
            > > refused to continue to tithe to Prescott, noting that Prescott
            paid
            > > tithes to no one since the break from Foursquare. To make up for
            this,
            > > it was decided that Prescott would tithe to Perth and Perth would
            tithe
            > > to Prescott, just so it could be said that these churches
            tithed. I
            > > think that was abandoned after a short period of time. It was
            later
            > > decided that those churches which were collecting the full 10%,
            who had
            > > 25 or more churches planted, would tithe off the tithe they
            collected
            > > from their churches to Prescott.
            > >
            > > In the end, Prescott still collects millions of dollars, and

          • naboth675
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 1, 2008

              --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777 <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > When I preached for Vicary in Bury Saint Edmonds, he told me that he
              > considered Mastin to be the Mighty Mitch's peer. That was pretty much
              > forbidden since, as we all know, Wayman is a man without peer. So now
              > that Vicary occupies the throne that once seated Prince Mastin, does he
              > consider himself to be Lord Wayman's peer?

              Oh!:O

              That comment ought to be sent in a letter to Wayman himself. That will screw up Darth Vicary's future in the fellowship without a doubt.  Bwahahahaha! {evil mischievous cackle! >:)

              Thowing a bucket of blood in a pool of sharks, Prodding a vicious guard dog in the dangly bits repeatedly with a sharp stick. Questioning someones loyalty to the mighty Mitch. It all has the same effect. Just step back and enjoy the fireworks. :D

              shalom...naboth675

            • naboth675
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 1, 2008

                He's no 'A.W' Tozer then.:>

                Interestingly the name Richard is Cockney rhyming slang. It means excrement. As in Richard the third...turd.

                Apt given the stuff coming out of the mans mouth at present.

                If Wayman's going to head up the great last days move of God on the earth then the Lord has either left it very late or Wayman has a 120 year lease on life. He's 78.

                The only move Wayman looks fit for right now is the movement of billowing smoke rising up from the crematorium chimney stack. I suspect that's the closest he's ever going to come to heaven.

                your mockingly....naboth675