Repent.

  • redhotcfmpepper
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      As we are gathered here tonight...... every head is bowed and every
      eye closed. I sense in the spiritual realm that there is a person here
      tonight who is oppressed by the spirit of mortgage. Yes, he is bound
      by this evil spirit and he needs to be delivered from it. Nobody is
      watching, nobody will know it is you, so you can raise your hand. If
      you feel that God has spoken to your heart tonight and you want to be
      set free, raise your hand. This person has a website that spouts lies
      about our wonderful fellowship and our anointed leader Wayman O.
      Mitchell, again nobody will know it is you. But he can be redeemed if
      he repents right now and more importantly starts to pay his tithes and
      offerings from the time he left this wonderful place till this very
      day. Also he has to evangelize, go to church whenever the doors are
      open, in short work his butt off twice as hard as before. Mortgage is
      for pastors, they earned it and they can handle it, because they are
      so much more spiritual then the lower ranks. You are forbidden to
      watch tv, but pastors can visit the red-light district because they
      have the power to resist the temptation. Yes, they will even preach
      about the evil things they notice on the television in their motel
      rooms. But then again, they are mature christians, so it is alright.
      All this is ordained by God Himself, so you obey whatever I say or
      command you to do. Or you will rebelling against God Himself. No need
      to say that if you don't obey me you will end up in hell. All this
      gives you very little choice, doesn't it. Turn or burn. The choice is
      yours. Repent and do what I say, do all the works I command you to do,
      pay your tithes and offerings abundantly and be at church whenever you
      can. That is the choice here tonight. Jesus loves you and wants to set
      you free of this evil spirit of mortgage and help you bring your
      well-earned wages to this place. Brother, God will bless you
      abundantly, like he did me. Just work your way to the top, get a load
      of disciples who will finance you ( You shall not muzzle the mouth of
      the ox that treads out the grain). Promise them that if they will work
      hard enough, they will have disciples who in turn will pay their
      salary. It may look like a pyramid scheme, but it isn't. That is one
      of those evil lies of the devil. Mitchell only wants 5 percent of your
      church income, that is okay. There is plenty left for you, and you can
      always preach some more about giving and how God loves the cheerful
      giver. Throw in the occasional sermon about how you really trusted the
      Lord this time and that the church is on the brink of collapse, and
      the money will flow into your pockets. It is ligit, you know. It is
      the bible, God's will and all that. And happy days are here to stay.
      It is the way God has set this up from the beginning, at least that is
      what Wayman Mitchell claims. And it must be alright, because I feel
      great. What a wonderful fellowship this is. Yes, I see that hand.
      Thank God, I just earned myself another car. Man, am I good, or what.
      I milked this cow for all she is worth.

      Pottershouse rocks.
    • naboth675
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007

        :)) Oh that was too funny. I feel soooooooooo convicted!:(

        That started out so much like a fellowship altar call.

        regards...naboth675