Fwd: The fall of Batman

  • naboth675
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      --- In thecrackedpots@yahoogroups.com, "perrybarile" <perrybarile@...>
      wrote:

      Message from "Tassie1"

      I thought you might like to know the Michel White has been stood down
      from his church.

      As is usual for most PH pastors, when a couple left his church he set
      about slandering them. The mistake he made was that this couple moved
      to another state and continued attending a PH church. When the
      questions got asked about the accuracy of what he was saying the lies
      were found.

      --- End forwarded message ---