Some Interesting Lies

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005

      I almost never visit the pottershouseclub, which is run by Nick Sayers.  I have enough to do and I have heard all the Potter's House trash before, obviously.  However, when Naboth posted his message about Nick being concerned for my soul, I checked it out.  I read his home page and realized that he has several absolute lies about me on that home page.  Here is what he has there:

      There many yahoo groups designed by the same person posing as anti potters House sites. Ken Hanning who hates the Potters House used to covertly run a pro potters House site called the door CFC until his IP address was exposed. Since then he has created the pottershorseclub, potterswhoresclub, pottyhouseclub, along with about 4 opr 5 others which contain the same usual anti Potters House mantras. He has many different yahoo names, and has been caught out having conversations with other people, who are really himself. Be aware that the slam the door mob were only about 5-10 zealots, who had many different names. This has been exposed and is the cause of there being no more slam the door group. They are liars and slanderers.

      Beware.

      First, he has misspelled my name.  It is Haining, not Hanning.  But that's ok.

      Next, I did not create the Doorcfc club.  I was not the owner.  Waymandaman, who Nick recently addressed on the Cracked Pots as his former pastor, Neil, is the one who created the club.  Waymandaman is not Neil, and when the club was first formed I did not know who Waymandaman was.  I believed he was still in the fellowship.

      The next thing he says which is false is, "Since then he has created the pottershorseclub, potterswhoresclub, pottyhouseclub, along with about 4 or 5 others which contain the same usual anti Potters House mantras."   I never created those clubs and I never posted on them.  They were created by someone else.  I have and am a member of several sites that have the Slam the Door name, which I cross post at, in case someone is looking for the original Slam the Door site.  Actually, I got that idea from Nick, who, in an attempt to divert people to his own club set up some dummy Slam sites with his link on it.

      The next thing he says is, "He has many different yahoo names, and has been caught out having conversations with other people, who are really himself. Be aware that the slam the door mob were only about 5-10 zealots, who had many different names."  This is so stupid it hardly merits a response.  Yes, I did use a few other names over the five year period I was on Slam the Door.  The first were so I could act like I was still Christian, because I was not sure how I would be received as an unbeliever.  I finally decided on just being myself, and that did strain things sometimes.  But it felt better.  I used my real name in my internet ID, because I didn't care if people knew who I was.  I had nothing to hide.

      I did pose as my former fellowship self under a couple of names.  Nick and his pals were giving me hardy amens and "well said," and "never a truer word spoken," when I displayed all the charming qualities of a fellowship disciple.  Then they accused me of misrepresenting their fellowship.  Then why did they not disagree with my fellowship personalities?  I was merely portraying what I had once been.  No deception in that, in my opinion.

      Nick probably has more yahoo IDs than I do.  The only other name I have used since back in May, other than kenhaining777, is escape_from_the_fellowship, and one other name occasionally, which I share with someone else on some other dummy sites.  To say that the 900+ IDs on the Slam the Door site were five to ten people is not even reasonable.  Nick was a member there, though, I think with at least three different names.  Maybe more.  And they wonder why we think they are hypocrites?

      Finally he says, "This has been exposed and is the cause of there being no more slam the door group. They are liars and slanderers.

      Beware."

      Slam the Door was taken down to protect certain individuals who did not want to be traced by the fellowship and because the Slammos had been planning on taking it down for some time.  It wasn't taken down because of me, and no, I am not the Slammos.  99% of the time I have posted with my real name.  Sometimes I cut and pasted messages for people that they emailed to me because they were afraid of being traced.  But I don't care if someone tries to trace me.

      That is the truth.  In a fellowship that says they love the truth, facts like these are despised.  I remember when I was still in the fellowship, and Paul Campo told me that Jack Harris was divorced and working in a computer store.  I asked him how he knew that.  He told me Scott Lamb had informed him.  I then asked how Scott knew this.  At this point Campo became angry and said, "It's a fact!"  When I left the fellowship I found that Harris was pastoring.  I asked him about what Campo had told me and he said, "Yeah, I heard that one too."  He was still married and had never worked in a computer store.  If the leaders themselves are spreading lies about those who left, then why should we be surprised at the disciples of Wayman's World doing the same thing?

      www.slamthedoor.org