Re: i have a story to tell....

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2011

      landingwire said:

      [involves mitchell's, aulson, violations of marriage, coverup by council

      i have everything tape recorded
      i have documents to support
      i also have all financial records of last 15 or so years of the church

      my parents of 35 years have left the church over this after my family did
      (mother was book-keeper, father was on council for decades)

      this needs to be told somehow....]

      Hi landing wire.  I answered you over on Escape From the Fellowship.

      I'll see you over there.

      Shalom
      Ken