Writers of the Past (22)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011

      Here is a cross post from the group, Escape From the Fellowship

      Here's a couple of messages from Loki's Potting Shed, another Yahoo message board.  It was created by our friend Perry after the moderator's name was revoked over on Cracked Pots through the trickery of a current fellowship member. (Is that guy still in the fellowship?)

      Perry and George discuss brainwashing.

      "I've been studying the coercive persuasion material researched ..." (George Potkonyak)

      So have I.

      When you have someone in a mind control pattern, there's always the
      need to feed the control, best achieved through suggestion. The 2 most
      effective methods of doing this is deprive the victim of protein, as
      you say, or heap loads of guilt upon the victim. Of course in the
      fellowship both of these methods are at the same time, which viturally
      guarantees a completely willing follower.

      Loki

      August 16, 2003

      You mean 'willing' follower. That's where the greatest danger is: people
      believe that they themselves are making decisions willingly, which, of
      course, is not the case. It is the "chemical" that's been induced in them
      that makes decisions, thinks, talks, walks, acts and even belieaves that
      they are "on their way to heaven" as a result of that.

      bless you,
      george

      August 16, 2003

      "You mean 'willing' follower." (George Potkonyak)

      I understand the reason you put the word in quotes. However, I really
      do mean willing. The psychological beating that the victim gets is
      very powerful and the protein deficiency coupled with massive guilt
      really does render the mind enslaved and totally willing. The will has
      been completely subjected to the abuser.

      That's why it's so hard to get through to brainwashed people. It's not
      that they've been tricked into thinking that they are willing, but
      they really are completely willing. One advanced early method of
      destroying a person's free will is teaching the person that any pangs
      of conscience that rise up when something is wrong, is misinterpreted
      as an attack from the Devil.

      Loki

      August 16, 2003

      "That's why it's so hard to get through to brainwashed people..." (Perry)

      One coercive persuasion student remarked that there are many uncertainties
      concerning the brainwashing but one thing is sure and certain: the
      brainwashed person does not realise that he/she has been brainwashed.

      Back to the domain business: You can try to upload all the articles to my
      WebPages. There is already a page for the Potters House: all you need is
      add the articles. I'll send you the password and you can try if it works by
      trying to remove the "Business" page (I never produced those CDs; at the
      time it was too expensive and later I never found time; perhaps one day).

      One thing I would ask you to refrain from: using the attributes that we
      cannot prove (e.g wanker etc...). Liar, con-man, deceiver... is OK. I can
      prove these in any court of law.

      bless you,
      george

      August 16, 2003

      Thanks George. I'll take you up on the offer. If you can email me the
      username and password I'll upload the site tomorrow.

      "One thing I would ask you to refrain from: using the attributes that
      we cannot prove (e.g wanker etc...). Liar, con-man, deceiver... is
      OK. I can prove these in any court of law."

      :) Sure thing. The 'wanker' label was really just a stir to see how
      they react to a dose of their own medicine. Now that we know that they
      act like cry-babies we can just be civil about it.

      Loki

      August 16, 2003