Writers of the Past (20)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2011

      Here is a cross post from the group, Escape From the Fellowship

      Rahabsplace:

      Hi Nuendoness

      Welcome to the group. I am sorry for all you and your family have been through. I think by being with this group and reading what others have been through and how they are coping after life in CFM will help and by talking about your own experience and just letting it all out.

      At the end of the day its time I think that plays the biggest part and holding onto God and drawing closer to Him that can give you strength to carry on an know that their is light at the end of the tunnel and not be suspicious of everyone you meet in the future.

      God bless

      Susie Potter:

      thank you. I really am encouraged when I read other accounts of what people have gone thru and seeing how they handled the situation. I have a lot more pride in myself than I had at first. And researching this has helped me not feel like I'm crazy. We used to make fun of the people who thought we were a cult. Everybody thought this website was a bunch of bitter people slamming the church and trying to get sympathy from each other. It was well known that people knew about the website. We were all just to afraid to check it out. you know, cause doubt. lol. Now I'm the looney. ha ha. I've pretty much gotten over that part. I figured I would be the next sermon after I left. I was wrong. An old friend as she was bashing me for leaving told me I was every sermon in that revival! I had to laugh. Well talk to you later. low battery.

      Rahabsplace:

      You know, if our little posts can make people doubt, then that ought to tell
      them something about how shaky their belief system is. If one and one start
      coming up three, then you know there's an error somewhere.

      They preached about me for YEARS. It was hysterical. What was really bad was
      the fact that I kept thriving. That really bothered some.

      March 24, 2009