Writers of the Past (9)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011

      Here is a cross post from the group, Escape From the Fellowship

      Here is a post by iamthegripper39d, who only posted twice.  It gives a good illustration of how retarded the "discernment" of the average fellowship pastor really is.

      *************

      I've been through something similar. This is how stupid their
      practice goes. I had finally decided to take my family out of the
      church after certain incidents occurred. I spoke with the pastor
      after a service and he basically tells me this... That my family and
      relatives in the church had a spirit of rebellion etc., etc.,
      because a Fellowship leader was trying to split from the fellowship.
      I had no clue about any splits at the time. Here's the reasoning.
      Because some of our relatives attended this exiting pastors' church,
      they were rebels. That spirit transfered to all of us. Stupid huh?
      It gets more stupid! After this leader left, another fellowship
      leader took it over. Guess what?!! Our relatives stayed with the
      fellowship. So where did those rebellious spirits go? Did the pastor
      lie???!!! No??...... YES!!!!! He was just another idiot posing as a
      pastor to lead the good life. So much for his spirit of discernment
      huh? Power hungry loser!! For those of you still in, RUN for your
      life!
      Thanks to all of you Veterans and all who are in service to our
      country. Stay alert, stay alive!

      Gripper

      May 29, 2006