Writers of the Past (7)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011

      This is a cross post from the group, Escape From the Fellowship.

      Here is a post by budomanche, who later posted under another name.  He recently stopped by to say hello in a few posts.

      This post shows that sometimes the attempt made by Potter's House pastors to turn a wife against her "rebellious" husband fails.  Unfortunately, this is probably more the exception than the majority of cases.

      My missus was a hard core Potters House self righteous bitch. When I
      first got hold of some real evidence of the corruption in the church
      administration, she was horrified that I could make such an
      allegation against 'this mighty move of God'.
      Anyway to cut a long story short, my decision to leave cfm
      immediately resulted in a two year separation. She obviously saw
      that I meant business so she went to Vicary and started to ask some
      questions for herself. Vicary was in the seat then and he just
      exposed himself for what he really is. The rest is history. As I
      said my missus was hard core but now after six years, her opinions
      are no different than others who visit here.

      PS...She's not a bitch anymore, she got it out of her system. A good
      partner to share my final years with I'm thinking. Not that I intend
      going anywhere in a hurry.

      June 25, 2006