Re: What Is A Fellowship Pastor Really Doing?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2010
      anjelikmora said:

      [Hi,
      Im new here and reading everything on here is so true. I left The Door
      Christian Fellowship a few months ago and feel like im lost like I have no where
      to turn but to go back there although i dont want to. I dont know if to believe
      any other pastors . The pastor at the Door always use to say things that made me
      doubt any other church out there. Like that church is where you need to be that
      is where you belong, although manytimes i didnt see things the way the pastor
      did or in my heart i had a doubt about some of their beliefs. Anyway i hope to
      find a church where i can find out who god truly is i know he is a loving god.
      It is true the door gives you this sense that if you dont do things the way they
      do you have bad spirits or your rebelling or they make you feel like a total
      outkast. Like before you make any decision you need to consult with them and
      follow their decision not your own because what theyre saying is what god would
      be saying and to not follow it would be a sin. Hope that i can get in touch with
      someone that can help. A christian woman would help.]

      Hi.  Welcome to Slam the Door.  I primarily post here messages from my main message board, Escape from the Fellowship.

      Just cut and past it into your browser if you want to check it out.  We allow ex members of the fellowship who have remained Christians, as well as those who now have non Christian beliefs, to share their experiences of being in and getting out of the Door, the Potter's House, CFM, etc.

      For a message board that is more strictly Christian oriented you can check out Freedom From the Potters House.

      As far as a Christian woman to communicate with, I would suggest you email Linda at

      llddgregory@...

      Just tell her that Ken Haining gave you the email address.  She is a pastor's wife, and she and her husband left the fellowship about 9 years ago or so.  They now pastor an independent church.

      Hope that helps.
      Ken