Life After the Potters House back up

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010

      Message from Steve Schoner:

      Ken,

      It is up again.  But I have to repair some links and add others.

      I am going to post photos of the actual court documents so that all can see that
      Mr. Haywood lied on the witness stand in a court of law.

      To this day he denies it, but the court record is clear... He committed perjury
      and the only thing he got away with is that he did not get prosecuted for it.
      Judge Flournoy looked the other way.

      Here is the link for the Life After Potters House, this time with my own domain

      Soon the search engines will find it and it well be a glare in the eyes of CFM
      again.

      Here is the link for the Life After Potters House, this time with my own domain,
      and soon to be better than ever.

      http://life-after-potters-house.org.uk

      Though it will some come up on the web, feel free to spread it around.

      Steve
      LAPH