E-mail sent to me to, to people who oppose to the PH

  • miguel h
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      Nigel Davies Norwich
      Thursday, 4 March, 2010 13:25
      From:
      "nigel" <ndavies@...>
      Add sender to Contacts
      To:
      miguel@...

      Just Googled my name and read the article which if true warrants an apology. (I certainly don't remember it.) Although let me go on record that I was one of the first to leave the PH and was at odds with many of its teachings although I am so glad to have given my life to the Lord. Starting the church in Norwich was a great personal sacrifice to me and my family however there are many that, through nothing that I did, that listened to and were changed by the preaching of his word.

      If I upset some people, such is life. Preaching is a privilege and there will always be those that find fault with others. Stop complaining and go and tell someone that Jesus died for their sins and that they can be saved by his grace.

      Cheers

      Nigel Davies