Life After the Potter's House

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      This is a post from Loki's Potting Shed giving a new link to Life After the Potter's House.  I thought I would put it up over here so that those of you who would be interested in checking it out could find it.

      With the closure of Geocities, Life After Potters House has moved to Tripod.

      So until the web is crawled through you will not find it on a search at this
      point in time.

      Eventually, once the search engines see it, it will be readily seen on the web
      as before.

      Change your web pages, if you have links to Life After Potters House to:

      http://life-after-potters-house.tripod.com/

      Thanks,

      Steve Schoner