Some Links

    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2009
    • miguel_hayworth
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2009
        Hi Ken

        I heard Nick Sayers left the PH recently and went to check it out, he did refute the PH as a church and got the impression that he would consider returning to the PH.

        http://crackedpots.topcities.com/news_room.htm

        "Yeah thanx guys, some of you know the full story, yeah well, can't say I didn't try to get a resolve. Basically I have had nothing against the church for 12 years and would have gone back if change happened, Haagenson has been caught out saying racist jokes, lied about it, lie about me, Trav and Wendy, and 1000 other things... he has done so much harm. He won't ever admit fault etc... So Al Vic, Trav Wen, Me, Kurtis, Stu Anne, Col Tracy are all leaving. Pretty sad. There will be about 15 left. Under Ronnie it was 70-80+ now 15. Just do the math!"

        Then Nick says

        Nick has made it clear that he is not leaving the fellowship, but simply waiting for some changes to take place. Perhaps he has an inside scoop as to what Waymanchrist and his leaders have planned for the Lismore church.

        As you can see that Nick has not left the PH church as a member, he just has issues with his PH pastor.

        Thanks for the links

        I found a brilliant Anti-PH forum

        http://www.christianforumau.com/viewforum.php?f=3

        I am due to update my PH section of the website soon as I have all the recent info of what is happening this year in the PH churches.

        I have the videos of a PH paster Ken Haywood alegidly linked to terrorism

        http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=godsplumbline&view=videos&query=Ken+Haywood

        Hope all is well

        Miguel

        http://www.firstplumbline.net/html/thepottershouse.html

        --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "kenhaining777" <kenhaining777@...> wrote:

        > Here are some links to other sites concerning Waymanland International.
        >
        > http://crackedpots.topcities.com/ <http://crackedpots.topcities.com/>
        >
        > http://pottershousefreedom.org/ <http://pottershousefreedom.org/>
        >
        > http://www.voiceofwarning.net/ <http://www.voiceofwarning.net/>

        > <../../../../freedom_from_thepottershouse/>

        > <../../../../slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse/>

        > <../../../../pottershousesurvivors/>

        > <../../../../Escape_from_the_Fellowship/>

        > <../../../../slam_the_door/>

      • miguel_hayworth
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2009
          I also am going to add new audio to my site for the PH confrecess 2009

          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2009
            Miguel said:

            [Hi Ken

            I heard Nick Sayers left the PH recently and went to check it out, he
            did refute
            the PH as a church and got the impression that he would consider
            returning to
            the PH.]

            Hi Miguel.

            Nick now says that it is the entire section of the fellowship that has
            been taken over and hijacked by liars and hirelings. He says that
            Haagensen, Gunton, and Creemers are all corrupt and need to be removed.
            When he called Wayman on it, Wayman told him to look to Creemers to
            resolve the disputes. Nick, however, has written off Creemers as one of
            the lying hirelings, and has excused Wayman for not removing these guys
            as Wayman has too much to do right now.

            Nick has basically stated that Vicary messed up the Australian Potters
            House and that it will take quite some time to repair it. Nick says he
            will not go back to the Potters House unless all three, Haagensen,
            Gunton, and Creemers, are removed.

            Wayman had to leave Perth for a couple of weeks to get his visa
            straightened out, but is back in Australia now. He seems more intent on
            making sure he secures the church property than anything else. David
            Vicary has opened up a church down the road and has more people coming
            than Wayman does.

            Shalom
            Ken
          • miguel_hayworth
            Message 5 of 6 , May 11, 2009
              Hi Ken

              Thanks for the update, does this mean that Nick is still defending wayman ???

              Miguel

              Message 6 of 6 , May 11, 2009
                [Hi Ken

                Thanks for the update, does this mean that Nick is still defending
                wayman ???

                Miguel]

                Yes, Nick still defends Wayman and the Potter's House. He is implying
                that the Australian Potter's House was messed up so badly by David
                Vicary that it will take Wayman quite some time to fix it. He is
                lamenting that they are not "truly Potter's House" in Australia.

                This message will give you an idea of where he is at:

                He is still saying that slammers or slammos are all liars, etc. Yet, he
                is saying some of the same things we have said over the years. He just
                won't believe that the problems he is seeing have anything to do with
                Wayman O.

                Shalom
                Ken