Fw: [slamthedoor] REMOVED FROM PREMISES-January 11,2009

  • Terri Cline
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: clineterri <clineterri@...>
      To: slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:49:07 PM
      Subject: [slamthedoor] REMOVED FROM PREMISES-January 11,2009

      Comment-allez- vous(Hello) , My name is Terri.I joinedthe POTTERS HOUSE back in 2007,after relocating here from Asheville,N. C..When I first attended the play"TWICE DEAD"on July29,2007, I was moved to make the POTTERS HOUSE my home church.And,to this day,I can honestly say I would still be attending,if I hadn,t been escorted off the property by police in JAN-2009.The reason I say this is,the congregation of this church are like family,I never had.My ONE and only proplem,was my (PASTOR)used his AUTHORITY over me by MANIPULATION and FLATTERY.And, when I MADE IT CLEAR,I was NOT interested,he made me look like a TROUBLE MAKER.He also put me out of the church several times for defending myself,by turning to others in the church.Anyways, to make a long story short,the (PASTOR)was intimidated by me,and made me leave for good.ANOTHER QUICK detail was I MADE IT CLEAR,he does NOT pick my HELPMATE,GOD does.I realze,I do MISS EVERYONE.... But one more than most.I sincerley wish them the best. Au Revior TERRI