Re: help

  • samuel.detroit
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2009
      Curious, who is pastoring in Norfolk?

      I was a part of the Jacksonville, NC church for a bit before moving to Detroit and I believe Norfolk is one of the baby churches.

      --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "ron" <rod28786_98@...> wrote:

      > --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "aliciagotsaved" <aliciagotsaved@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I just left the door in fort worth last week Saturday. they won't leave me alone. I am very vulnerable. I don't have any friends except my ex-husband. I am still very isolated. I was told I am going to lose everything. I was homeless for 6 years with three kids. I don't want to go back to them. I need someone to talk to.
      > >
      > you are wise to get out of that group a friend of mine just got out of the norfolk va group i visted a number of times and did tell the pastor off when he was asking me things that was nothing to him i live in asheville n.c and think god there is not one here i work has a mental health professional and iam not easy conned

    • Jake Stelmach
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2009
        OMG I went to bootcamp from the Jacksonville, NC church. I know some folks from that church as well as the pastor. It's been years though but I know most are still there. There is probably more than one church in the Norfolk area, I know one small one just closed recently.