help

  • aliciagotsaved
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2009
      I just left the door in fort worth last week Saturday. they won't leave me alone. I am very vulnerable. I don't have any friends except my ex-husband. I am still very isolated. I was told I am going to lose everything. I was homeless for 6 years with three kids. I don't want to go back to them. I need someone to talk to.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 13, 2009
        Hi Alicia.

        Sorry to hear about your plight.

        I mostly use this message board for cross posting from some of the other message boards that deal with the fellowship called the Potter's House, the Door, etc.

        You will get more of a response if you post over on Escape From the Fellowship

        I will look for you to join over there.

        I am also going to email you the email address of a friend who might be able to help you.

        Shalom
        Ken

        --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "aliciagotsaved" <aliciagotsaved@...> wrote:

        > I just left the door in fort worth last week Saturday. they won't leave me alone. I am very vulnerable. I don't have any friends except my ex-husband. I am still very isolated. I was told I am going to lose everything. I was homeless for 6 years with three kids. I don't want to go back to them. I need someone to talk to.

      • ronnie stewart
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2009

          I just left the door in fort worth last week Saturday. they won't leave me alone. I am very vulnerable. I don't have any friends except my ex-husband. I am still very isolated. I was told I am going to lose everything. I was homeless for 6 years with three kids. I don't want to go back to them. I need someone to talk to.

        • ron
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2009
            --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "aliciagotsaved" <aliciagotsaved@...> wrote:

            > I just left the door in fort worth last week Saturday. they won't leave me alone. I am very vulnerable. I don't have any friends except my ex-husband. I am still very isolated. I was told I am going to lose everything. I was homeless for 6 years with three kids. I don't want to go back to them. I need someone to talk to.

            you are wise to get out of that group a friend of mine just got out of the norfolk va group i visted a number of times and did tell the pastor off when he was asking me things that was nothing to him i live in asheville n.c and think god there is not one here i work has a mental health professional and iam not easy conned
          • samuel.detroit
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 14, 2009
              Curious, who is pastoring in Norfolk?

              I was a part of the Jacksonville, NC church for a bit before moving to Detroit and I believe Norfolk is one of the baby churches.

              --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "ron" <rod28786_98@...> wrote:

              > --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "aliciagotsaved" <aliciagotsaved@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I just left the door in fort worth last week Saturday. they won't leave me alone. I am very vulnerable. I don't have any friends except my ex-husband. I am still very isolated. I was told I am going to lose everything. I was homeless for 6 years with three kids. I don't want to go back to them. I need someone to talk to.
              > >
              > you are wise to get out of that group a friend of mine just got out of the norfolk va group i visted a number of times and did tell the pastor off when he was asking me things that was nothing to him i live in asheville n.c and think god there is not one here i work has a mental health professional and iam not easy conned

            • Jake Stelmach
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 15, 2009
                OMG I went to bootcamp from the Jacksonville, NC church. I know some folks from that church as well as the pastor. It's been years though but I know most are still there. There is probably more than one church in the Norfolk area, I know one small one just closed recently.