RE: [slamthedoor] Hi Kevin

  • Bryan Hupperts
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2008
      I am writing to wish one and all a Merry Christmas. Jesus is still Lord, God is still good, and let God be true and every (Way)man a liar.

      Peace.

      Bryan Hupperts
      www.Sheeptrax.com/xpress
      It's Not The News, It's The Truth!

      To: slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com
      From: emerald98_au@...
      Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:21:34 +0000
      Subject: [slamthedoor] Hi Kevin

      Hi Kevin.  I cross posted two of your messages over to Potters House Survivors.  I hope you don't mind.

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/pottershou sesurvivors/

      emerald98

    • Kevin Hemp
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2008
        Thank you.  And as Tiny Tim would say, "May God bless us, Every one!"  (Too bad I can't write that in an English accent.
        Kevin

        From: emerald98_au@ yahoo.com
        Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:21:34 +0000