Re: [slamthedoor] Hi Kevin

  • Kevin Hemp
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2008
      Not at all.  I apologize if I don't respond or don't respond right away.  This group discussion thing is new to me and a bit confusing.
      Kevin

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2008
        I am writing to wish one and all a Merry Christmas. Jesus is still Lord, God is still good, and let God be true and every (Way)man a liar.

        Peace.

        Bryan Hupperts
        www.Sheeptrax.com/xpress
        It's Not The News, It's The Truth!

        To: slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2008
          Thank you.  And as Tiny Tim would say, "May God bless us, Every one!"  (Too bad I can't write that in an English accent.
          Kevin

          From: emerald98_au@ yahoo.com
          Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:21:34 +0000