What to Say to a Fellowship Pastor

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008

      When I asked one of the members on Escape From the Fellowship, who goes by the name Jotun, what he would say to a fellowship pastor when a member of the Potter's House decided to switch to another church, this is what he said.

      I would say that this person made a decision to come to my church and
      she is afraid of your reaction. I would him ask why would that be?
      And remind him that I have this persons best interest in hand, that I
      have a duty of care. If there was any retort then I would tell him
      how the cow eat the grass! These guy's are emotional pygmies and will
      back down when confronted with someone who knows their own mine. They
      pray on the weak not the strong!