Escape From the Fellowship

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2008

      It has been a while since I have cross posted here.  The reason for having this message board set up is so that if someone is looking for the original Slam the Door message board, they can find their way to Escape From the Fellowship.  That is my main message board in connection with exposing the Fellowship of Wayman O., as I call it.

      Escape From the Fellowship allows ex members of the fellowship to discuss their fellowship experiences, the "getting out" experience, and where they are at in life now, including what their beliefs are.  It is open to ex members who continue in some kind of Christian faith, and also open to those who no longer subscribe to the Christian faith.  This makes for some interesting discussion from time to time.  We simply ask that we have mutual respect, and refrain from personal attacks on each other.  We had enough of that in Wayman's World.

      So, if you do happen to stop by here and read, I invite you over to Escape From the Fellowship.  It is primarily for ex members, and I really have no interest in defenders of Waymanland showing up to tell us all what a bunch of devils we are.  As amusing as that would be, it is not the focus of the message board.