WHERE HAS EVERYONE GONE???

  • sarah.magele
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
      Hi there Ken, I dont know if you remember me or not, I was a poster on
      the original slam the door site about 4years ago now(has it really
      been that long?!!)... Alot has happened since then and for some
      reason,I had the impulse to check you guys out again..only to find the
      original site gone, and a site claiming us all to be 10 posters
      instead of the numerous on there etc etc. You can say I'm pretty
      nonplussed! lol
      How are you Ken and what the heck is going on? Or went on? I cant
      believe its been 4 years since I posted my sob story about the potters
      house here in NZ. FOUR YEARS!!! Needless to say, although I am quite
      over what they did, I am still disgusted and saddened by the
      continuity of their fellowship of spiritual abuse. No other word for
      it is there? An update- the sister who joined the pottershouse in
      hamilton, got married to an australian potters house member after her
      pastor(the infamous scott mcgrath) told her it was 'God's Will'. She
      was then shipped off to Australia where she now resides with her husband.
      She is 23. We are still estranged.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008

        Yes, Sarah, I remember you very well.  Sorry to hear about your sister.  We were just discussing some of the contrived marriages, and the like, over on Escape From the Fellowship.  That is where those of us who still post are hanging out.  The original Slam the Door site was taken down almost three years ago, but I keep up some "dummy" sites in case someone is looking for us.

        I am going to cross post your message over on Escape.  If you want to respond to those who answer you then you would need to go join that group.  The address is:

        Nice to "see" you again.  I hope you come over to Escape and say hi to everyone.

        Ken

        --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "sarah.magele" <sarah.magele@...> wrote:

        > Hi there Ken, I dont know if you remember me or not, I was a poster on
        > the original slam the door site about 4years ago now(has it really
        > been that long?!!)... Alot has happened since then and for some
        > reason,I had the impulse to check you guys out again..only to find the
        > original site gone, and a site claiming us all to be 10 posters
        > instead of the numerous on there etc etc. You can say I'm pretty
        > nonplussed! lol
        > How are you Ken and what the heck is going on? Or went on? I cant
        > believe its been 4 years since I posted my sob story about the potters
        > house here in NZ. FOUR YEARS!!! Needless to say, although I am quite
        > over what they did, I am still disgusted and saddened by the
        > continuity of their fellowship of spiritual abuse. No other word for
        > it is there? An update- the sister who joined the pottershouse in
        > hamilton, got married to an australian potters house member after her
        > pastor(the infamous scott mcgrath) told her it was 'God's Will'. She
        > was then shipped off to Australia where she now resides with her husband.
        > She is 23. We are still estranged.

      • del puckett
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008
          del here

          how are you?? where are you ?? doing well i hope!!!

          Del Puckett
          http://www.youtube.com/delpuckett
          http://www.myspace.com/delpuckett
          God Bless !!