Re: Campo's Throne

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 5:26 PM

      [Hello to everyone. at some point I will post a truthful account of
      how Paul Campo allowed my Daughter to become labeled a whore, at the
      expense of saving the teens of the church from backsliding, which
      most are, nevertheless, a great injustice has happened 2 years ago,
      and to this day is not resolved]

      Hi Lou.

      I mostly use this group for "cross posting" from other goups.  I put your post up on my main group, Escape From the Fellowship.  You may get some responses over there.  The address is

      Hope to see you over there.