Campo's Throne

  • sarkasservices
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
      Hello to everyone. at some point I will post a truthful account of
      how Paul Campo allowed my Daughter to become labeled a whore, at the
      expense of saving the teens of the church from backsliding, which
      most are, nevertheless, a great injustice has happened 2 years ago,
      and to this day is not resolved, as it has been swept under the
      carpet. in victory chapel since 1990 during " the split" I stayed,
      do I regret it? no, but gradually over the years I saw what others
      ignored, after 2 years of waiting for resolve in this certain
      situation, I am going to tell it how it is, when i have time. but
      here is a teaser, my daughter married the assistant pastors son, via
      justic of the peace due to being forced into a corner of being told
      to NEVER see each other again. to this day the kids in the church
      are involved in sin up to thier eyeballs, and lift thier hands to
      GOD every service, and are the apple of his eye. By the way my name
      is Louis Sarkas, I live in YarmouthPort, MA was a usher for years,
      drill instructor for youth camps, and watched my wife slave in
      campos music scene kitchen for years. and i am a straight shooter,
      which he can not handle. so i will write this story soon. why
      because I can, just like campo feels he can do whatever he likes in
      the name of JESUS!
      by the way, I have not been there since 2005, nor will I return,
      even to a wedding as long as i have unresolve in my issues, and then
      it will only be for a wedding or something!
      until then
      pray for our troops, and GOD bless!
      Lou
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007

        [Hello to everyone. at some point I will post a truthful account of
        how Paul Campo allowed my Daughter to become labeled a whore, at the
        expense of saving the teens of the church from backsliding, which
        most are, nevertheless, a great injustice has happened 2 years ago,
        and to this day is not resolved]

        Hi Lou.

        I mostly use this group for "cross posting" from other goups.  I put your post up on my main group, Escape From the Fellowship.  You may get some responses over there.  The address is

        Hope to see you over there.