Email Concerning Fiji

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007

      I received this email and I think it was intended to be a post, so I am putting it up.

      Dear Ken,
      I have read your posts for a few years now. Trust you are well.I was
      the guy that brought Larry Gregory and his family into Fiji.  My name
      is John Brown. Iwas in Fiji for almost five years Larry for
      eight. Wayman put Larry, his family, and the church in Lautoka through
      hell.  I followed the whole thing step by step with Larry, and Wayman
      is certainly a nasty bit of work. The church is still here in Lautoka
      with about ninety members.  I am with the church for a few weeks as the
      local pastor & his wife are in the U.S.A with Larry.

      Wayman is taking the church to the High court of Lautoka to take the
      building away from the people. The people paid for most of the
      building with Guam paying a small amount.

      I threw all Waymans tapes out and I need Wayman preaching on the
      Local Church early on in his religous career when he was saying the
      local church is autonomous indiginous etc., etc.

      Could you please put a notice out to ex potters people that may have
      early tapes on the local church from Wayman. A name that comes to mind
      that may have something is Bill Tubbs.  I read something one time where
      Bill was saying something about Wayman and the local church. The court
      dates are 17th 18th July 07.The Lautoka Church has been defending its
      self for nearly six years. Wayman gets off on this stuff, we need all
      the help we can get.

      Regards John Brown.

    • miguel_hayworth
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
        Hi you may want to try,
        http://www.firstplumbline.net/html/thepottershouseaudiovideo.html

        I have one of the largest audio files on the PH on the internet.

        Hope it helps

        Miguel

        --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "kenhaining777"

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007