Ignoring the Evidence

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007

      The great defender of the fellowship of Wayman O. recently wrote on another message board that a couple of his fellow potterheads had exposed the "slammers" and given evidence that the Slammos, myself, and another former fellowship pastor had spread lies and slander about Waymanland.  This is so utterly absurd that it is stunning in its stupidity.

      The whole case that they try to make against those who have testified of the abuse and exploitation practiced by Wayman O. and his gang religious thugs is that I and several others used internet names without saying who we really were.  I, for one, pretended to be a current fellowshipper named mannuvgod.  At first I did it as a joke, but the more extreme I became in fellowship doctrine, the more the defender of the fellowship and his one or two friends, who were also present on the message boards, gave me praise.  I was curious as to how far I could go before they would try and restrain me, but that never happened.  Instead, they finally figured out that some were using more than one name on the message boards.  The man who is making this accusation against the "slammers", himself had at least three names on the message boards.  His one or two friends, who supposedly "exposed" the "slammers" kept their real identities secret.  They went by yadayadawhatever and thatsphonydoctor2u, or something like that.  In other words, hypocritical, fellowship worms.  Spineless.

      What I did in enacting out a fellowship disciple was an illustration, and not really a deception.  It is no different than what Joseph did with his brothers when he pretended he didn't know them and accused them of being spies.  Or what Jesus did when He pretended He was ignorant of His own crucifixion when He appeared to a couple of His disciples.  But it is futlile to reason with fellowship people about such matters.  It is the old double standard.  In fact, there was a fellowship pastor who used to post on Slam the Door who boasted that he and other CFMers had come on the message board in all kinds of guises.  That man has recently been announced to pastor again after being busted for questionable emails to divorced Christian women who posted on Slam the Door.

      Which brings me to my point.  This great defender of the fellowship just accused another ex member of refusing to look at the "evidence" against the "slammers."  I was stunned by the total insanity of that.   Here are mounds of evidence right in front of this guy's face that he is part of a religious cult.  Not hidden stuff, obvious stuff.

      Matthew 20: 25-27

      But Jesus called them to Himself and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them. It is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant,  and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be your slave"

      Matthew 23:8-12

      But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.  Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.  Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ.  But the greatest among you shall be your servant.  Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.

      1 Peter 5:1-4

      Therefore, I exhort the elders among you, as your fellow elder and witness of the sufferings of Christ, and a partaker also of the glory that is to be revealed,  shepherd the flock of God among you, exercising oversight not under compulsion, but voluntarily, according to the will of God; and not for sordid gain, but with eagerness; nor yet as lording it over those allotted to your charge, but proving to be examples to the flock.  And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory.

      All someone has to do is read these passages, meditate on them for a little bit of time, and then go and observe some fellowship pastors and leaders in action, and they will have all the evidence that they need that they are not in a "move of God" by any means.  These guys are the exact opposite of what Jesus said would be the true overseers of the flock of God.  They obviously lord it over the flock.  They are like the Gentile rulers that Jesus said His men should not emulate.  Yet a potterhead disciple will not be able to see this.  They fit the term in the Bible, "willfully ignorant."

      These fellowship leaders are not examples to the flock of humble servants of God, but rather of the riches of multilevel religious marketing.  They are examples of self exaltation.  No pastor dares to give testimony at a conference without giving praise to the leaders.  Some have noted leaders getting far more praise in these testimonies than God or Jesus.  What does that say about them?  How obvious can you get?

      For almost everyone who joins that corrupt religious organization there comes a day when they can no longer ignore the evidence.  It is in the hope that this process might be sped up that we write what we write here and on other message boards.  But it is hard to break through the fellowship fog of deception.  One can only hope that some will get out sooner, rather than later, and save themselves some lost years.