ANGRY AS HELL....

  • lilchurchguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      I AM ANGRY....VERY ANGRY....I AM A SON OF A WHO WAS
      JUST "DISCIPLINED" AT A POTTERS HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA. THIS IS A MAN
      WHO HAS ABOUT 25 YEARS OR MORE IN THE FELLOWSHIP....ABOUT 2 YEARS
      AGO HE HAD A FALLOUT WITH A YOUNG PASTOR AND WENT TO ANOTHER
      CHURCH. HE WAS DOING FINE...HE LOVES POTTERS HOUSE HE WOULD GO PICK
      UP PEOPLE, PRAY FOR PEOPLE, AND GO ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT THE CHURCH
      ASKED OF HIM. THIS WAS HIS LIFE. NOW TO HIS SUPRISE....HE HAD A
      MEETING WITH A YOUNG PASTOR AND HIS PASTOR THEY ARE BOTH UNDER
      RICHARD COX (LEADER OF THIS AREA) NOW...THEY TOLD HIM HE COULDNT GO
      TO CHURCH OR TALK TO ANY MEMBER OF THE POTTERS HOUSE OTHER THAN HIS
      FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CAUGHT HIM ON THE SLAM THE DOOR POSTING
      MESSAGES. PROBLEM IS....MY DAD IS OLD HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE
      EMAIL...VERY IMPATIENT MAN...NOT VERY COMPUTER LITERATE. SO TO
      ME...THEY WERE JUST AFTER HIM WHY? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. IF ANYONE
      OUT THERE CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE, I WOULD LIKE TO GET
      LEGAL ADVICE ON SUING FOR LIBEL. THEY ARE DRAGGING HIS NAME THROUGH
      THE DIRT. LISTEN, I THOUGHT YOU GO AND SERVE GOD...ITS NOT THE ELKS
      LODGE, OR A CLUB....I WOULDNT WANT MONETARY..BUT A LETTER OF
      APOLOGY...WITH EVERY LEADERS SIGNATURE ON IT ESPECIALLY FRANK AMADO
      AND RICHARD COX. AND IF YOU ARE ON HERE AND YOU ARE FROM THE
      POTTERS HOUSE, QUESTION IS....ARE YOU A MODERATOR, OR WHAT...THE
      GESTAPO...CIA MAYBE....I DONT CARE IF YOU READ THIS...HAVE PROOF OF
      DOCUMENTS....I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL ABOUT THIS MATTER. I
      WILL NOT LET THIS DIE...UNTIL I DO!@!!!!
    • miguel_hayworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
        hi send what you got to miguel@... then i will post it
        on my web site

        Miguel

        www.firstplumbline.net

        and I will post it also on our blog site.

        http://firstplumbline.blogspot.com/

        this dangerous apostate cult needs exposing.

        http://www.firstplumbline.net/html/thepottershouse.html

        --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "lilchurchguy" <lilchurchguy@...>