New Message Board

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006

      I decided to start a new message board that is specifically for ex members that want to do a little online acting.

      I rather enjoyed doing a few portrayals here and there, and then when these potterheads finally figured out it was me, they used it to do a smear campaign.  Well, this time we will be up front about it.  You can be serious, or humorous, or anything in between and make up any names you want.  I pretty much outlined it in the first message.  So pop over there if you are interested.  The group description clearly states the purpose, and so no more of this retarded nonsense that we are deceiving the poor potterheads.