Hello...quick question...

  • harpazo_hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      I surrendered my life to Jesus at a poter's house here in Utah. The
      pastor was not like all the horror stories I've read about. His pastor
      seems to fit the picture painted here though. I moved and have been to
      a handful of denominations now and looking back notice some problems
      but nothing severe.

      What I am worried about is my friend in Roswell, NM. How is this one?
      My friend has become VERY bitter against God. This happened before
      moving back to NM. She has told me how they turned against her when
      getting pregnant as a teen. Her mom still attends Potter's House as
      far as I know. If all she has had in all but 5 years of her life is a
      legalistic image of God, I really think I need to speak to her. Maybe
      she is bitter because she has never truly tasted freedom?

      So, all that just to ask about the fellowship in Roswell.

      Thanks,
      Jasmin