Re: Why? Is your neighbor safe?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005

      Here is a reply from Yooticus posted on Escape From the Fellowship.

      --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Back in the late seventies several of the pastors, including Harold Warner and the Mighty Mitch, had a couple preach week long meetings. This husband and wife team took turns preaching. That's right. The Prescott and Tucson churches had a woman preaching evening services. We were still in Foursquare at the time.

      This just made me remember a couple that preached at the Tucson church a couple times in the new building, so it was long past Foursquare. They were Mexicans from LA who worked with gang members & stuff, and while they passed the mic back & forth all night, she clearly carried the authority. Not being a Mexican gangster myself I didn't pay that much attention but what struck me was their fixation on kids who wore their pants low enough to expose their butt cracks. They mentioned this OVER and OVER and OVER...buttcracks this and buttcracks that...it really got me to longing for a good ol' Mitchell discipleship class about tits to get my mind off of butts. Isn't that what they called balance?