http://www.habakkuk2-4.com

  • naboth675
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675"
      <naboth675@...> wrote:

      My new website is up and ready. I've had the homepage up for a week or
      so but now there are several new sections added. I will be adding
      reports and accounts over the next several months.
      There is also a forum and guestbook and a photo album filled with all
      the pictures that have appeared on slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse
      since it's launch in june 2005. Just remember to have your sound
      turned on when you view the pictures {they are on the final page}

      A worldwide web search by Lycos or MSN will take you to the group.

      http://www.habakkuk2-4.com

      God bless you...naboth675

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • miguel_hayworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        Very impressed with your site I like the little book thing on it, I
        will be updating my site and the Potters House Page

        goto http://www.firstplumbline.net