new member

  • Johnathon Emory
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hello, I am a new member and would like to send messages to others in this group.  How may I go about doing that?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
        Hi Johnathon. I generally use this group to cross post and to give
        direction to my main group, Escape From the Fellowship

        You will find a lot more activity over there.

        Ken

        --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, Johnathon Emory
        <johnathonemory@...> wrote:

        > Hello, I am a new member and would like to send messages to others in
        this group. How may I go about doing that?

        call rates.

      • roosmarcelj
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010
          Hi brothers and sisters, I am a 41 years old guy from the Netherlands and left the group Zwolle and Leeuwarden in 1995, since then I've been tremendously delivered by Christ and from fellow friends and all different kinds of people, from legalism, sektarianism, narcism and unblelief.
          Not only did I find religion in "de Deur" but also at other churches I believe should change their doctrines about "Church" and about being in Christ and what.
          My Teacher is and has always been Christ the Anointed One His Holy Spirit, the Lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world, and the Father
          in whom I trust with whole my being.