Some Stuff About Fiji

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2006
      I am posting a group of messages that were posted on another message
      board concerning some of the things that have been going on in
      Fiji. Larry and Linda Gregory pastored the church there and after
      Larry was kicked out of the fellowship for refusing to bow to Lord
      Wayman's demands, the church became independent. I am starting with
      a reply to a post that I wrote to our fearless potterhead down
      under, Nick.

      Nick said:

      [Notice how they were to go before the church first, which is what
      happens. Paul is rebuking them for not judging people firstly in the
      church. This happened in Gregory's case and he pulled his church!
      The above is not about rebellion and backsliding, but about
      believers in the same local church going to court against each
      other. Liberal Christians use the above to condone being unlawful to
      other Christians. Gregory didn't own the church, the fellowship did.
      I had personally put money towards the church! I wanted a fellowship
      church, not an AOG!]

      I said:

      I gave tons of money to Tucson and Prescott. Does that give me the
      right to claim ownership over those churches?

      You say you are a Christian, yet you say that the church belonged to
      the fellowship, and not to Larry. Wouldn't a real Christian say the
      church belongs to God first and foremost? And wouldn't it belong to
      the people in the church? If the people in the church preferred to
      follow Larry, rather than the Pope of Prescott, wouldn't they have
      the right to do that?

      When we left Foursquare, the Little Big Man screamed bloody murder
      when they demanded payment for the buildings that they owned,
      including the Prescott church building. The Mighty Mitch called
      Foursquare, "those who steal the houses of God." Never mind the
      fact that Mitch built his building on land that Foursquare owned
      before he ever pastored there. Mitch sent out a document when we
      first broke off stating that every church would be allowed to
      determine its own destiny. So, if the people in the church prefer
      another affiliation, who are you to say they have no right to do
      that? Because you gave a bit of money in some offering that you
      really don't know what they did with? And what a hypocrite Lord
      Wayman is for trying to take their property after all the
      condemnation he brought down on Foursquare.

      As I told you Nick, I have met and talked to Mitch on numerous
      occasions. I also IM these days with Linda Gregory quite often. So
      I know what really happened in Fiji. You are being fed a bunch of
      lies and propaganda which you lap up like a dog does its vomit. You
      have no idea what really went down. Who are you, you religious
      nobody, to say Larry Gregory is not a Christian? Have you met and
      spoken to the Gregorys? Or do you just believe anything the
      leadership tells you? I was told many things about pastors and
      leaders who left before me only to find out I had been lied to after
      I left.

      So, the fellowship owns God's church that was purchased, not with
      gold and silver, but with the Blood of Jesus? Is that what you
      believe? How religious can you get? The reason the people followed
      Larry Gregory, and not Wayman, is because they saw what really came
      down. Pardon me if I prefer the witness of someone who was there
      for 8 years, and not just a week.

      You always call me a liar, Nick. You, however, are biggest liar I
      have encountered in a long time. However, you are going to have to
      put in a real effort to catch up to that little religious dictator
      in Prescott. Next time you are praying, tell Jesus that your putrid
      fellowship owns His church in Fiji. That should go over well with
      Him.

      Are you dating anyone yet?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2006
        Nick replies:

        I seem to have touched a nerve. Perhaps the Gregories could explain
        why they threatened people who chose to stay in the Fellowship never
        to associate with his church members, even though they were very
        close friends and won half the church to Christ. Also you
        demonstrate that you will be 100% behind anyone who leaves the
        fellowship for whatever reason, but conclude that while they were in
        the fellowship they were evil and putrid. Why should you trust
        Gregory, after all wasn't he in CFM? Just because he left doesn't
        make him any less of a moron than the rest of us in your eyes. They
        also have caused many of their flock to exalt Benny Hinn and other
        false prophets. I know this first hand. But like Loki and Neil, you
        falsely accuse me of lying. Ken, wake up mate!

        Nick.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2006
          Nick said:

          [I seem to have touched a nerve. Perhaps the Gregories could explain
          why they threatened people who chose to stay in the Fellowship never
          to associate with his church members, even though they were very
          close friends and won half the church to Christ.]

          I replied:

          I just asked Linda Gregory about these accusations. They are
          false.

          Where do you get your information?

          One of the many diseases of being in the fellowship is taking what
          leadership says, and your pastor says, as the truth, and repeating
          it as fact. I found out when I got out of the fellowship that many
          of the "facts" that I was told about people who left before me were
          total lies.

          I know how Wayman O. operates. He demands ownership of churches
          without having any legal responsibility for those churches. He has
          no right to do that. When Wayman was part of Foursquare he was
          completely legally covered by that denomination. In a meeting in
          Prescott one time, when asked about forming a denomination, the
          Mighty Mitch stated that he was not going to be responsible
          for "every psycho pastor" out there. He likes having authority,
          with no responsibility. He also was admitting that the fellowship
          produced "psycho" pastors.

          What your not hearing about is the fact that the pastor who sent the
          Gregorys out to Fiji was busted for being a porno freak. Another
          one of Wayman's hand picked men. You are also not hearing of the
          massive amount of the Gregorys' own money that was invested in their
          being in Guam and Fiji. Why doesn't Wayman give them their personal
          money back that they invested? That is because Wayman has made
          himself a god. Everyone owes him, but he owes no one. That
          position is supposed to be reserved for the Most High God, and the
          One who thought it not robbery to be equal with God, Y'shua. That
          is, if you believe the Bible. But Wayman has taken that position
          for himself and has caused people to follow him as their god, and
          all in the Name of Jesus.

          You are not following Jesus. You are following a self appointed
          religious god and king. You preach another Jesus and another
          gospel. I am not even a believer and I can see that.

          You need to stop slandering a couple you don't even know or have
          even communicated with. You are being fed lies, just like they fed
          me lies. Think for yourself for once. Is it really right to say
          things about these people the way you do? Did it ever occur to you
          that they are God's people? You don't know what you are talking
          about, yet you have no fear of repeating any and all lies that they
          tell you. Not a good place to be in.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2006
            A reply from luvei_kalou

            Well I guess the time has come for me to speak up regarding the
            situation in Fiji. The Slammos and Ken have asked me at different
            times about what actually went down. But then there are some that
            just feel more qualified to comment even though they never actually
            spent more than a couple weeks in Fiji. I have many faults and
            shortcomings but one thing I am very sure of is exactly what happend
            to the church in Lautoka Fiji.

            Nick, I would appreciate you clearing something up for me since you
            are so well informed. Just who was it that we supposedly threatened
            to never to associate with the church members? What is very clear
            in my memory are the many phone calls from Fellowship pastors and
            members, upon hearing that we were kicked out of the Fellowship,
            telling us that they could no longer be our friend or have contact
            with us since Fellowship bonds are thicker than salvation and
            Christian love. A "very close friend that won half the church to
            Christ"???? Gosh, the church in Lautoka was built on the labors and
            prayers of the members within the church all of which are still
            faithfully serving Jesus so I dont know who you mean. And as far as
            our exalting Benny Hinn...well that gave me quite a laugh. Many
            different people in Fiji appreciate Benny Hinn. But we personally
            aren't one of his fans and certainly never exalted or promoted him
            or his ministry. But that just proves that everything you say is
            based on gossip and not fact.

            The thing I find interesting is that you totally sidestepped the
            most important points in Kens post. "Wouldn't a real Christian say
            the church belongs to God first and formost" and "So, the
            fellowship owns God's church that was purchased, not with gold and
            silver, but with the Blood of Jesus? " Although I will say my
            favorite quote is, "Next time you are praying, tell Jesus that your
            putrid fellowship owns His church in Fiji. That should go over well
            with him"

            The bottom line Nick is that you didn't live what happened in Fiji.
            You came on an "outreach" during the time the fellowship was having
            its slamfest against, not some drug taking, wife abusing, murderous
            fiend, but against a Pastor and a church congregation of Christian
            believers. You say you have first hand experience with the young
            men in the Lautoka congregation but their side of the story paints
            quite another picture. You do a very good job of hurling accusations
            and making up "facts" but you are very very wrong. I understand,
            many times we took at face value what we were told and found out
            later the other side of the story and how wrong we were. There are
            some very precious people in Fiji who still love and are serving
            God. The church is doing well and God has been faithful to watch
            over, protect and provide for HIS church.

            As for Larry...sorry to disappoint you but he is still very much a
            Christian, still loves Gods people, still witnesses, still reads his
            Bible and prays daily and is still pastoring...and doing quite well.

            May God open your eyes to the real truth and may you be just as
            zealous for Jesus and his people as you are right now for the
            fellowship.

            Linda Gregory

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10, 2006
              Nick said:

              [Also you demonstrate that you will be 100% behind anyone who leaves
              the fellowship for whatever reason, but conclude that while they
              were in the fellowship they were evil and putrid. Why should you
              trust Gregory, after all wasn't he in CFM? Just because he left
              doesn't make him any less of a moron than the rest of us in your
              eyes. They also have caused many of their flock to exalt Benny Hinn
              and other false prophets.]

              I replied:

              You must not read much of what I write.

              No, I am not 100% behind anyone who leaves the fellowship. I have
              said many times that those who continue in legalism, exploitation,
              and abuse by means of religion have not really progressed after they
              got out. In other words, some try to be the fellowship without the
              fellowship.

              There are various people in the fellowship. Some are just duped by
              the whole thing. Others know they should get out but stay because
              of relationships, or fear, or just because they don't know what they
              would do if they left. Some are well aware that it is a religious
              scam and stay in for the benefits that it gives them. Some are a
              mixture of a lot of different things. Most of us were duped for
              most of our stay in it, but we got out when we saw through it.

              The Gregorys were not propagating Benny Hinn. I never even heard
              the guy preach, myself, but I saw him with his rather interesting
              hair do on TV once. I personally prefer men like Charles Swindoll,
              but, of course, you would hate him too since he totally believes and
              teaches eternal security. You ought to read his book The Grace
              Awakening sometime. It would be a refreshing experience for you.

              Your mind is twisted by fellowhship religion. You are in for a rude
              awakening one day. Get out sooner, not later.