482New Group

    Nov 18, 2008

      As I have mentioned in previous posts, Escape From the Fellowship is a group for ex members of Christian Fellowship Ministries, aka, the Potter's House, the Door, Wayman's World, etc.  This site encourages ex members to share their experiences in Wayman's World, their getting out experiences, and where they are at today in terms of spiritual beliefs, and life in general.  We accept both those who have continued in the Christian faith, and those who have not.

      There is also a new group that is more exclusively Christian oriented called Freedom From the Potter's House

      If you are an ex member who would like to interact with other ex members, and share your experiences, or just talk to others who left the fellowship of Wayman O., feel free to stop by.

      Shalom