    Apr 26, 2008

      Yes, Sarah, I remember you very well.  Sorry to hear about your sister.  We were just discussing some of the contrived marriages, and the like, over on Escape From the Fellowship.  That is where those of us who still post are hanging out.  The original Slam the Door site was taken down almost three years ago, but I keep up some "dummy" sites in case someone is looking for us.

      I am going to cross post your message over on Escape.  If you want to respond to those who answer you then you would need to go join that group.  The address is:

      Nice to "see" you again.  I hope you come over to Escape and say hi to everyone.

      --- In slamthedoor@yahoogroups.com, "sarah.magele" <sarah.magele@...> wrote:
      > Hi there Ken, I dont know if you remember me or not, I was a poster on
      > the original slam the door site about 4years ago now(has it really
      > been that long?!!)... Alot has happened since then and for some
      > reason,I had the impulse to check you guys out again..only to find the
      > original site gone, and a site claiming us all to be 10 posters
      > instead of the numerous on there etc etc. You can say I'm pretty
      > nonplussed! lol
      > How are you Ken and what the heck is going on? Or went on? I cant
      > believe its been 4 years since I posted my sob story about the potters
      > house here in NZ. FOUR YEARS!!! Needless to say, although I am quite
      > over what they did, I am still disgusted and saddened by the
      > continuity of their fellowship of spiritual abuse. No other word for
      > it is there? An update- the sister who joined the pottershouse in
      > hamilton, got married to an australian potters house member after her
      > pastor(the infamous scott mcgrath) told her it was 'God's Will'. She
      > was then shipped off to Australia where she now resides with her husband.
      > She is 23. We are still estranged.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic