Names.

  • kenhaining777
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005

      Here is a post by Naboth posted on Escape From the Fellowship.

      LOOKING over on the Praise Chapel message board reveals some interesting things. I saw in the files section some details about their worldwide conference. Here are some of the people who appeared in it.

      Larry Neville, Jack Neville {I think this is his father who recently passed away}, Mike Mastin {former president of cfm}, Jack Harris {former pastor of Prescott church}, Ron Simpkins {wrote 'we can take the land'} Greg Johnson {another who needs no introduction}, John Holland {Is this the same guy from Foursquare?} and Dale Reece.

      That is all in one conference. Now cast your mind back to the last Prescott conference. Can you remember who was preaching? Now let me see, there was ...erm...ah..there was..oh yes...there was Wayman Mitchell..and there was ...erm..ah..

      How strange to see so many well known people preaching in another conference while Mitchell stands there in his conference of anonymous men.

      regards...naboth675