Status

  • Talina Fargo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      IC:
      Even though this is not the proper channels for such a matter, I understand
      that our gatherings are much too time-constrained and interrupted for us to
      properly address such matters as the one I bring here. As Primogen, I wish
      to award my Clan mate Amariyah Ozynthorne with the status of Praised, for
      her excellent work in dealing with the hunters at the last gathering.
      However, with a lack of Harpy, I'm afraid that I am merely gathering
      witnesses to this announcement. This concludes that we are in need of a
      Harpy, and that shall be one of the first things I would like to bring up at
      our next gathering. In this horridly informal but public matter, I call to
      all the Clan Primogens and Clan Members to seek out any nominees and have
      them present at the next Primogen Council meeting. And on that note, may I
      humbly request a small amount of time during/before/after the Halloween
      party to handle such a matter?

      Thank you for your patience, support, and continued dedication to the
      Camarilla and its traditions.
      ~Talina Fargo~
      Tremere Primogen of Siouxland