IC: Lettering Addressed to Tremere, (not Tremere, disregard letter)

  • Aaron Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      ooc: This will only be sent to Tremere players,

      Dear Kindred of the Pyramid,

      As it seems, we have had the power structure with in this city and
      this clan shaken some. To this I would need the aid of all lesser
      circles in helping to re establish the Tremere Clan in this city to
      where it should be.

      As is, I am Primogen now, as was Talina's last edicts and unless told
      otherwise by the Reagent here, then I will begin to set things up, as
      it is. I know the plans I have to unveal are not the best at this
      point. They will be in a meeting. As is though, I will bewatching
      for Compitance within our ranks.

      As is my Right, I have Seen fit to Dub the Whip, (Enter the tremere
      Snow plays here) As she has seen much service and help to the
      clan. As is, I am trapped in some rather intresting studies so
      gettting to me will be hard.

      Jonathan Constance
      3rd Circle, Apprentice
      House Umbrae