Rage Across the Midlands

  • Trace
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Okay for those of you who played in Rage Across the Midlands Game
      Saturday please join the link (The Werewolf Larp run by Trace)

      For anybody interested in playing please e-mail me personally at
      trace_man_without_fear@...

      I'm planning on running the game during the Day at Game Days in Souix
      City and maybe some games here in Omaha. As I have access to about 25
      Acres of land off the Plate river I think it might be fun to have a
      Camping/Weekend LARP out there when it warms up a bit

      Trace
    • Ruler Of Carpathia
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003

        I’d be interested; I was the guy behind the computer Friday night