(OOC: EEP. No ride to Nuke!)

  • Alexander Dalton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Well it's 7:07 PM on Thursday night, and Manny and myself are sorely
      lacking a ride to NukeCon tomarrow. The only ride we had was Grant,
      which can't be taken because we need to leave here at 4pm and no
      earlier, and he's leaving at noon. If anyone has any ideas or can
      come get Manny and I, we'd be very greatful. FoH isn't as big a deal
      now, we just want to make Nuke. Thanks alot.

      -Alex Dalton
      Respond ASAP!