Sioux City Game Day and Vampire LARP

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7 8:30 PM
      Dear gamers and LARPers,
      The next scheduled Sioux City Game Day is July
      13th (a Sunday) at the Marina Inn. Bring your favorite
      game, or bring that game you need to playtest for MAGE
      Con South XVIII.
      There will also be a Vampire: the Masquerade LARP
      on the 13th, as well as in Sioux Falls at the Sioux
      Falls Game Day scheduled for July 19th (a Saturday)
      then at the next Sioux City Game Day on August 2nd (a
      Saturday) again at the Marina Inn.
      NOTE: some of you have promised me that you would
      submit your event for MAGE Con South XVIII but have
      not yet done so. There is still time for events to be
      submitted so they will appear in the pre-reg flyer.
      The events for the pre-reg flyer are being entered
      now, and it looks good, but we can always use more
      events. Slot 8 on Sunday night especially needs some
      more events. I ha dhoped we could have the pre-reg
      flyer printed and ready for assembly by the 13th but I
      doubt that deadline will be made now.
      MAGE Con South XVIII Staffing Meeting: At the Game Day
      in Sioux City we will have a short staffing meeting to
      select assistant Con Managers and Security volunteers.
      If you wish to help out at MAGE Con South XVIII as a
      volunteer or assistant Con Manager, this is the time
      for you to step forward and be put on the roster.
      Con Manager this year is again Nick Kielhold
      Head of Security is Charles Themm
      Event Coordinator is David Glewwe
      NOTE: the easiest way to submit an event for MAGE Con
      South XVII is to go to the mage website
      (www.mage-page.com) and use the MCS18 link that has a
      link for event registration. Or, you can e-mail me
      (David Glewwe) at: dglewwe@...

      Dan Weinmann: you owe me an event bro'.
      Sci-Fi Kingdom: you owe me event descriptions toot
      sweet
      Corey Stafford: you gonne run a game of Diplomacy?
      Inquiring minds want to know!
      USD students: I need your Call of Cthulu events and
      RPG events guys! (I received some already so thanks to
      those who did).
      Respectfully yours,
      David Glewwe

      http://sbc.yahoo.com